Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Day

Sorry I couldnt blog yesterday we had no internet again and I normally go right before dinner and it was unsafe to go into town to get on. I did not get to volunteer yesterday as I had to get everything in order for when I leave to go home today. I am so sad. It is like the children at the orphanage are my own children and I do not want to leave them. I am actually on my way to go be with my children right now for one last time. I just popped in the internet to update everyone. I leave tonight around 10 so I am pretty sad about that, but my friends that I came here with and started placement with are road tripping it to the airport with me which is an hour away so that should at least be fun. Will try to blog tonight about my last day if the internet works. If not see everyone soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad ur time there has been worthwhile Lindsay. It has been an experience you will tell you kids "when mommie went to Tanzania..." We have missed being able to talk to you but are so glad you did the blog and that u were able to send email. Enjoy your last day and have a safe trip back! Now I have to pack the car! See you soon and talk to u sooner...

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete