Tuesday, January 6, 2009










my friend at the corner store...the game catching a ball in a basket!!









idk









creek where some people get their water









someones house









my soccer friends!









soccer ball made of trash and string









boys I play soccer with









Friends I made at the snake park









me holding a snake









my friends and I holding the snake









the friends parents









the camel putting me down









random girl in a kentucky shirt...just kidding shes a roomie









my backyard

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Lindsay. I love them. I dare say that many of us in the USA would not make it in the conditions you see there. There wouldn't be as many babies and our health would be so much better. We take too much for granite that's for sure. What a wonderful experience you are having. Thanks so much for sharing. Be safe! Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay I love the pics. What precious children! I take my hat off to you, you are doing something that any only dream of. I love the back yard! I thought the snake, and camel was very cool.

    My Blessing to You and The Crew over there!
    Stay safe!

    Carletta

    ReplyDelete